Matt, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer support expert with years of experience and relevant positions in the field.
67051558

My computer has no sound. it states speakers NOT connected

my computer has no sound. it states speakers NOT connected
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Is it a desktop or laptop ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

desktop

Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Are these speakers built into the PC or are they external. If external, how do you have them connected to the computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

speakers are external, maker labtec, and they are connected by two leads pink & blue. These worked perfectly alright until windows 10 upgraded from windows 8.1

Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
- Could you plug a set of headphones into the green jack and tell me if sound comes out of that?- Could you provide me with the model of the speakers?- Does your speaker set have just a green lead in addition to the pink and blue?
Matt, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer support expert with years of experience and relevant positions in the field.