Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Have forgotten password ***** my kindle

have forgotten password ***** my kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle?What kind of password ***** ***** kindle asking for, such as Wi-Fi/wireless password, kindle login password, Amazon account password, etc.?Please reply back. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wifi connection modile noD9599A FCCID ZEG-0725

Thank you. So the kindle is asking for your wi-fi/wireless password. 1. What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device? 2. Do you see any password/key/passphrase, etc. at the back/bottom of the internet/wireless modem/router device? If yes, can you try it on the kindle? It is case-sensitive. 3. If that does not work, do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac? Please reply back. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

BT Home Hub 2.0 question 3 yes how do you change case setting on kindle

Thank you.1. To change case setting on the kindle, press the Up Arrow key on the left on the keyboard.2. Do you see any wireless / network password/key/passphrase, etc. at the back/bottom of the BT Home Hub 2.0 device? If yes, can you try it on the kindle? It is case-sensitive.3. If that does not work, does your laptop or wireless computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows xp

Thank you. At the back/bottom of the BT HomeHub 2.0, you don't see any wireless key like in the image attachment below? - If that does not work, please try the following on the windows xp computer in order to retrieve the wireless password/key: Click on the website below:http://bthomehub.home/If this is the first time you've accessed the Hub Manager, you'll be asked to change your password. Please follow the instructions on the screen, then carry on with the steps below.The default admin password (S/N) to log in is at the back/bottom of the BT Homehub 2.0 device.Click on Settings at the top.Click on Wireless option below that.Then you will see your wireless/WPA/WEP/key/passphrase/password ***** (It is case-sensitive.) If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and do these steps for you.Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please can you do this for me i have entered the password ***** theb hub no luck it is only the kindle that is not working broad band to tv is okay

I'm sorry. What is the error or message when entering the password ***** the kindle? Yes, I can do this for you directly. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bea87b88-1987-4c88-b8cd-7414817bef9c, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Thank you. Please do the following in order to connect remotely with me:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://connect.teamviewer.com
  2. Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...
  3. Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.
  4. Do not close the TeamViewer program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Were you able to download / run the TeamViewer program at the above website I've provided previously?You may have windows 7. Please click on Start, then click on Control Panel, (then click on System and Security if available), then click on System, then it will tell your windows version.- If it has windows 7, please try the following in order to retrieve your wi-fi/wireless password:- Click on the network/wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.(Or click on Start, Control Panel, Network and Internet, Network and Sharing Center.)Then click on Manage wireless networks on the left.Then click your wireless network name. Then right-click on your wireless network name and click on Properties.Then click on the Security tab.Then select the box at Show characters.Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi / wireless password. (It is case-sensitive.) - If it has windows 8 or 8.1, please try:Right-click on the wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen (at the Desktop screen mode), then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.(Or go to ***** and Internet, Network and Sharing Center.)Then click on your wireless network name on the right of Connections item.Then click on Wireless Properties.Then click on the Security tab.Then select the box at Show characters.Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi/wireless password (it is case-sensitive.) Please let me know. Thank you.

If all fails, can you call BT? Please reply at the box below if there is still issue, so I can help further. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much. v