John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have forgotten my Microsoft details

I have forgotten my Microsoft details
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am are you trying to set up a new Skype account ?
Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello John I am on Windows8

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hi Thank you for letting me know the operating system version
Could you please answer my first question which is "Sir/Ma'am are you trying to set up a new Skype account ?"

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

John l am trying to get onto Skype l cannot remember my Microsoft Account details so therefore l cannot get onto Skype. l am finding this difficult.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details Ma'am.

Are you currently communicating to me from the windows 8 PC were you want to set-up the skype?

May i remote access to your PC and assist you directly.I believe that will be more easy for you. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John l am using my iPad to communicate with you as your answers are not coming through to the computer so therefore l do not know what to do with this. All l have on my computer is the price plans which l do not want to take part in. I have just paid £28 and this is all l want to pay l hope that Microsoft do not take this amount out of my account every month as l cannot afford that all I wanted to do was install Skype on my computer and l couldn't get on because they did not recognise my details that l put in
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for relpying back to me.You do not need to take or pay for any montly subsciption plans.You can keep communicating to me in this page from the ipad.
If i give you the remote access web adddress can you type it on the address bar of Internet explorer in the windows 8 PC and open it.In that way also we can do the remote session in windows 8 PC and check the skype issue directly.Please let me know

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes John you can give me the Webb addresseds
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ma'am.

Please type this web address http://tinyurl.com/qb3ugz9 in the address bar if Internet explorer on the windows 8 PC and press enter that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i did get access to your windows 8 PC and send you a message in the remote chat window but now the system seems to be hang.Is there any problem withe the windows 8 PC or Internet connection to that PC?

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit, some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john