Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

About ten days ago I checked my Inbox as usual but found that

Customer Question

About ten days ago I checked my Inbox as usual but found that although there were several new messages, the bottom half of the screen where I would normally read them was obscured almost as if there were a plastic lid covering it. My local expert failed to open it up and advised buying a second hand Windows 7 PC to replace my existing XP.
Messages have continued to come in and I now have over 400 where all I can see is where they have come from. In addition, I cannot send or forward as I normally do. The intended replacement, on which I placed a deposit, has still not arrived and I feel there must be some way of fixing the existing fault since I can still get the usual online items like weather forecasts on Google, with whom I have now set up another email address, but still cannot read the ones on Outlook Express. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
A new computer would not be needed to fix this...
Can I connect to your computer so I can see the issue directly please?
Its then easier to fix
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Having lost the above message after downloading Teamviewer I saw the earlier download next to the new one and since a message from them said close it I did, leaving the new icon. Then a message said to close it before installing, which made no sense to me.

When I could not find your message above I started again and got a reply from The Doctor(?) with a different order number 1557 6305-443 where I explained my deficiencies. Perhaps you could read it too.

The only other info I have got is a pair of panels from T/vr which give my ID as 288 499 981 and P/W as 6168, while the other asks for my partner1s ID, after which you can be connected.

I have also been asked again for £42, which I had already paid earlier. I hope it will not be charged twice.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not exactly sure what you did Alan, but do you have Teamviewer open now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
do you have Teamviewer open now?