Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have just upgraded to Windows 10, this is complete, but all

Customer Question

I have just upgraded to Windows 10, this is complete, but all I get is a flashing screen, that does not allow me to use my computer. What should I do.
Mike Offord
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir is the screen flashing after you login/sign in to windows 10?
Please let me know make and model of the PC

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by replying to the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

John, I could not access my email due to the problems with Windows10.

I have had to use a local IT expert to solve the problem. However I would be interested to hear what you have to say.

My computer is a Dell Inspiron 546 Minitower.

Best wishes Mike Offord

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir did the local IT experts able to fix the screen flashing issue or did he revert to previous Operating system installed?

Is the screen flashing after you login/sign in to windows 10?

Sincerely,
John