Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My iPad has crashed and will not open whatever i try?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to try and assist you with this. I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPad needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. .If that does not work, then follow these steps next please. Open iTunes on your computer, then connect the USB cord to your iPad but leave the other end disconnected from your computer. Then hold the home button down on the iPad while you connect the USB from the iPhone to the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1st solution produced no result.

2nd solution does not make sense how can i connect iMac cable to iPad then disconnect from iMac and connect to iPhone as iPad and iPhone have same connector?

sorry about that, I typed iPhone instead of iPad. Open iTunes on your computer, then connect the USB cord to your iPad but leave the other end disconnected from your computer. Then hold the home button down on the iPad while you connect the USB from the iPadto the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still no joy no glimmer from iPad what next?