John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Cannot get norton to start installed today turn off

cannot get norton to start installed today turn off pc
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
2.Which version of Norton is installed ?
3.Do you get any error message ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

8.1

not360

no

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the details.
Did you purchase this norton 360 online?

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=55ab928d-fb69-4069-b740-cdf936514cf2 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Sincerely,
John