Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

We can't remember the new password ***** our laptop what can

We can't remember the new password ***** our laptop what can we do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
Do you need help with the computer's login password, a wireless password, an email password, or another type of password?
I will be standing by.
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Login password
Thank you kindly for the update.
I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password ***** few hundred times with no problems. The process is quite simple: You create the cd on a working computer, put the cd in the problem computer, and follow the rest of the instructions below.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
- Click the following link and save the file: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd
- Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home
- Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.
- Choose Automatic and press Enter
- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.
Reboot normally.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have another pc only ipad
You will need another computer to burn the cd. Can you log into any other account on that computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't get onto anything at all
Thank you for the update. In that case, you will have to make the reset cd at another computer. Once you do that, it will be easy to reset following my instructions. If you have any issues later on, please let me know. I look forward to your rating of my help on this page. -Jason