Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I am trying to get a User Manual Sony HCD-CP300 system

I am trying to get a User Manual for the Sony HCD-CP300 system that I've just bought. Al I am getting is the full service manual and that is not what I want. How do I get what I want??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.you are looking for a user manual and not a service manual is that correct.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
please confirm the model# ***** ***** HCD CP300 or CMT CD300
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that is correct, I have tried to get the user manual but I am offered the service one
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is correct, if this is a free trial, why did I have to pay £28?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
are you getting my messagei have listed 2 modelsHCD cp300 CMT cp300which one are you using
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This going to sound funny, CMT-CP330 is on the front, on the rear is HCD-CP300, so I guess it is how you are looking at the unit
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i am not sure about how the free trial works as am an expert, however if you have any questions related to your subscription i can share the customer service numbers and you can speak to them to sort it outbut do let me know about the model# ***** so that i can find the user manual for you
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
got it..give me a momeneti will share the user manual with you
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
click here to open the user manual
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you face any difficulty or have any questions
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answeredThanks for choosing Just Answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Michelle
I have the manual, now what about the £28 they demanded before they allowed me access to you?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
being an expert i am not exactly sure about how this works but if you have been charged the deposit stays in your just answer account safely and in case you face any issues you can get the same answered by our customer service team. their contact# ***** ***** if you do speak to them please let them know that your question was answered by Michelle and you are satisfied with the answer as else they might think that i was unable to provide you the support you requested
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for choosing just answer