Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have forgoten my email password

Customer Question

i have forgoten my email password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

What exactly have you tried? Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hotmail windows 8 i have instaled windows 10 and its all gone

Thank you. What did you try?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have lost my password ***** my email

What did you try? Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i tyed google and they gave me some stupid words and numbers to type in but no loock

It looks like the account recovery process is complicated for you. To make things easier and quicker for you, can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ye lets do it together but slowley as im usles at my computer

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aadbf1fa-6a6d-408c-8631-6840b646c27c

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://tinyurl.com/ohljb6f
After clicking on the website below:
http://tinyurl.com/ohljb6f
, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard in order to open the Downloads window
, then there, open / run the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client in order to install it.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. And/or please try the following fix:

- Please click on Start (which is the windows logo icon located near the lower left corner of the computer's screen), then click on All apps, then scroll down, then click on the item Windows Accessories, then click on Internet Explorer, then see if you can use your email in Internet Explorer program. (And/or in All apps), look for any program you use for you email previously.

- If that does not work, please click on the website below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

, then there, click on the option I forgot my password, then click on Next.
, then enter your hotmail email address in the first box.
, then enter the code as shown on the page in the box below
, then click on Next
, then continue to follow the instructions in order to reset your hotmail account password.

- And/or if you'd like to, you can go back to your previous windows 8 version: click on Starting, then there, click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous windows version.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.