Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I've upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. The Start button doesn't

I've upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. The Start button doesn't work. Nothing happens but I can get a list of options with a right click but that doesn't include a list of programs. Also the doesn't work either, just nothing happens.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to fix this? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, how?

I sent the request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How did you send it? It's not in my emails

It's here on this page, you have to click View Offer then Accept Offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can't see it. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Lots of rubbish coming onto my screen about JustAnswer. Are you genuine?

We are genuine and if for any reason you are not satisfied; you will be refunded in full. I can see on my screen that the offer for remote service (10$) is rejected. If you don't want me to assist remotely; then i can assist via instructions but it may be difficult for you to follow them. If you do not want to continue; you can let me know here and i will request your refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see View Offer.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program. I will connect and assist you. https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=339347
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's happening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
I am waiting for you to connect me to your computer. For this; you need to click the link below and run/open the downloaded program. After i connect; i will be able to fix the issue. https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=908107
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did connect and waited but was time out. Now connected again.
You need to run the downloaded program, it appears that it was just downloaded but not opened. After it has been downloaded, you need to click on it and choose "run/yes/allow/ok"Click the new link belowhttps://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=166560
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've done that and it is Connecting... once again. This is the third time I've done it
Seems like your firewall or antivirus is blocking it then; Did you click allow when your anti virus program asked you for permission?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get that question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did get the question to allow the program to run if that is what you mean, and I said yes allow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And it seems to be running. A small window with a black band at the top and it says Connecting....
Okay. I am going to send you a different program, please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program. You will see an ID and a Password. Type that to me here.http://tinyurl.com/pfmhzd8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID: 711 274 487
Password: 8437
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that OK?
Checking