Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My Kindle is no longer connected to wi-fi, it seems I have

Customer Question

My Kindle is no longer connected to wi-fi, it seems I have to have a password, which I do not know. I have the details of the home hub - and the wireless key number, which is not accepted.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you currently have a computer that's connected wirelessly to your router? If so, may I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and retrieve the WIFI password ***** you, from the computer? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, this computer is connected to the router.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now, so that I can check and retrieve the password ***** you. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=07ba9a24-94e1-4790-8a4e-5493375b4ba2Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please accept my sincere apologies - we seem to have gotten inadvertently disconnected while changing the WIFI password ***** your router. Do leave me a reply when you get this, and we will take the issue further. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, are you still there? Do let me know.