Chris R.
Chris R., Computer Tech
Experience:  BSBA CIS, A+ Certified
70521640

Have a samsung galaxy note 10.1. won't hold charge.battery

Customer Question

have a samsung galaxy note 10.1. won't hold charge.battery seems dead.won't even work on mains.any ideas.tu John
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** and I would be happy to assist you. You are going to have to get the battery replaced on that. That is a clear indicator that the battery is no longer useful. It requires opening up the device and carefully switching the battery out. If you have opened laptops before for any sort of repair then you might be ok with doing this, otherwise I would get a repair shop to handle it.
Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0HqtOBhzwU Here is a link to a YouTube video that shows you what you can expect.
Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything else I can assist you with?