John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

In Outlook 2013, each time I close the program a message pops

In Outlook 2013, each time I close the program a message pops up: "You have messages in your Outbox waiting to be sent. If you exit now they won't be sent until the next time you start Outlook."
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
2.Which email service is configured in outlook 2013t let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?
3.When you open outbox in outlook 2013 do you see any emails in it also were able to send and receive emails successfully

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have newly installed Windows 10

@gmail.com

Yes, I had some problems with sending emails, but that has now been resolved.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for details Ma'am.Please open the outbox in outlook 2013 and then remove the emails listed in outbox.Now close outlook 2013 and check it.Let me know how it goesSincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There were no email in the outbox, the message continues to appear even when the box is empty.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
That is strange.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Agreed

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=42ec0bb8-cf7a-43a5-a7f5-0b467f05ad66 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i haven't got connected to your PC yet to check the outlook issue,Is there any problem using the remote access link?Sincerely,John