John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have downloaded windows 10 now my Hewlett Packard Printer

I have downloaded windows 10 now my Hewlett Packard Printer Officejet 7500 E910 will not work.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am which was the previous operating sysetm installed in the PC?
Is this windows 32 or 64 bit?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3d19f67a-3400-481b-9448-bf05289867b8 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me using the options just below thisbox or above this page, select the rating and click on submit,some bonus willbe well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help inthe future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john