IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have an ACER ASPIRE desktop PC with an ACER P206HV Display.

Customer Question

I have an ACER ASPIRE desktop PC with an ACER P206HV Display. I have tried to upgrade to WINDOWS 10, but this message comes on...
This PC can't run Windows 10
It doesn't meet the system requirements.
About your PC
Here's why Windows 10 can't be installed on this PC
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE nForce 430
The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10,Check with the manufacturer for support.
I would welcome your advice.
Bill Peterkin
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Are you trying to update to Windows 10 using Windows Update or you have a Windows 10 installation media?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows update, a free offer.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK. I see that other people have the same problem, but they were able to install Windows 10 successfully by using another method. You can do that as well by using the Windows 10 media creation tool.It is free and can be downloaded on this link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10Run the tool and choose the first option there - Upgrade this PC now.Follow the instructions and it should allow you to upgrade to Windows 10 with no errors messages. You can also use the same tool to create a Windows 10 installation media used for repairing and reinstalling Windows 10.Let me know if it helped.Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello again!

I am following up with you to check if the instructions I provided helped with the upgrading your computer to Windows 10.

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?