Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Since you did the remote the computer gives me a choice on

Customer Question

Since you did the remote the computer gives me a choice on boot up ie either Admin or me. How can I revert to a straight boot up in my name.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. If you want to turn off the option to see the Administrator option on your login screen please follow these steps.Click Start and in the search area type: cmdright-click on the cmd.exe search result at the top and select Run as AdministratorAt the blinking prompt in the black window type: net user administrator /active:noand press Enter.You should then see: "The command completed successfully"Restart your machine and the login page should show only the option tolog in to your personal account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No it doesn't work. Can you sort out vets problem on remote with no extra charge ?

Previously it just booted straight in....

Do not get the "The command completed successfully"

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Do you want to boot the machine straight into your desktop without having to enter a password?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Go to the address below to start the connection download.- http://tinyurl.com/RapidSupport- Wait for the download to begin.(may take several moments depending on connection speed)-Click Run/Open/Allow when prompted. -When the program has loaded, a window will open giving you a 9 digit ID and a 4 or 6 digit password.Please post those numbers in a Reply below using the same spacing.I need them so I can connect to you.-You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (please do not close it).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Exactly... Never had to enter a password ***** I succeeded with thr cmd promp put I still get the same icons on screen prior ro windows starting and loading my desktp etc

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please follow the instructions I posted above for me to connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

869 510 994

5146

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Connecting now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The original problem was Adobe Flashplayer crashed in Firefox ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still the same....Gives me a choice of Admin or John. I click John and my desktop loads.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please open Teamviewer again. You'll have the same ID but it will give you a new password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

5698

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's done the trick booted straight onto my desktop. Any idea what Adobe Flash keeps crashing in Firefox ?

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I don't. Didn't Viet fix it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No he didn't. Gave up !

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I'll take a look. No guarantees. What's the new Teamviewer password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It doesn't happen on my desktop. Only on the laptop you have been working on.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I'll need to connect to it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4502

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
No need to reply to this. It's just that if I don't respond to you I'm locked out of other questions until I do.