Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Since you did the remote the computer gives me a choice on

Customer Question

Since you did the remote the computer gives me a choice on boot up ie either Admin or me. How can I revert to a straight boot up in my name.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. If you want to turn off the option to see the Administrator option on your login screen please follow these steps.Click Start and in the search area type: cmdright-click on the cmd.exe search result at the top and select Run as AdministratorAt the blinking prompt in the black window type: net user administrator /active:noand press Enter.You should then see: "The command completed successfully"Restart your machine and the login page should show only the option tolog in to your personal account.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No it doesn't work. Can you sort out vets problem on remote with no extra charge ?

Previously it just booted straight in....

Do not get the "The command completed successfully"

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Do you want to boot the machine straight into your desktop without having to enter a password?
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Go to the address below to start the connection download.- http://tinyurl.com/RapidSupport- Wait for the download to begin.(may take several moments depending on connection speed)-Click Run/Open/Allow when prompted. -When the program has loaded, a window will open giving you a 9 digit ID and a 4 or 6 digit password.Please post those numbers in a Reply below using the same spacing.I need them so I can connect to you.-You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (please do not close it).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Exactly... Never had to enter a password ***** I succeeded with thr cmd promp put I still get the same icons on screen prior ro windows starting and loading my desktp etc

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Please follow the instructions I posted above for me to connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

869 510 994

5146

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Connecting now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The original problem was Adobe Flashplayer crashed in Firefox ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still the same....Gives me a choice of Admin or John. I click John and my desktop loads.

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
OK. Please open Teamviewer again. You'll have the same ID but it will give you a new password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

5698

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's done the trick booted straight onto my desktop. Any idea what Adobe Flash keeps crashing in Firefox ?

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
I don't. Didn't Viet fix it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No he didn't. Gave up !

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
I'll take a look. No guarantees. What's the new Teamviewer password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It doesn't happen on my desktop. Only on the laptop you have been working on.

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
I'll need to connect to it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

4502

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
No need to reply to this. It's just that if I don't respond to you I'm locked out of other questions until I do.