IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

HP Photosmart 6510. Not printing properly. When trying to

HP Photosmart 6510. Not printing properly. When trying to print, constantly states "paper mismatch". When cancelling job it spews out a sheet of paper invariably creased. Occasionally prints poorly and still the creases on the paper. Correct paper is being used. Any ideas please?

Are you still working on this?

I have been sitting at the computer for some while now. Is my problem still being considered please?

Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello! My name is***** tell me if you are trying to print a document containing text or you are trying to print pictures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am purely trying to print a document with text. This has been an ongoing problem for a few days now.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
If you are using Microsoft Word or similar program, please check if you can print a simple text document from Notepad.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No joy here. Still saying "paper mismatch" and requesting I cancel then the printer sends out a blank creased piece of paper

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
In that case, I suggest re-install the printer. Have you already tried that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have not tried to re-install printer. Help!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK. Would you like me to connect to your computer and re-install the printer for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That would be very helpful. Thanks

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Here are the instructions on how we can connect. Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4e86426d-22af-4af6-8bc7-a13368239c51Click the link and then click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Problem solved via remote assistance.