Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I downloaded ReviverSoft

Customer Question

I downloaded ReviverSoft after paying £29.99 to update my out of date drivers and repair 3000 problems on my computer. Norton had sent a pop up to say the site was safe. However when I went to use the product it said that I would have to pay another £49.99 to get the full service outlined. As I could not afford to do this I tried to uninstall the program but wasn't able to. Since then my Windows live email has stopped working and all the programmes on my desktop are blank apart from the internet. I am 72 years old and so I asked my nephew to check it for me. On going on the site we discovered it is malware and numerous people were having the same trouble as myself. As I have been with Norton for over 15 years without complaint I am disappointed that you havent picked up on this and stopped my download. I am lost without my email and dont know how to clean this machine up? Please help
Jeanette
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. No antivirus/security program is perfect. It cannot detect everything. I'm not affiliated with Norton. I'm an independent computer tech; I will help you with this.

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

If you go to your email and sign in and use your email temporarily there, does it work?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/9a6ir-downloaded-reviversoft-paying-29-99-update.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.