Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I would like to update my visa card with a new expiry date

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To confirm, for which service do you wish to update it for? For your Kindle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

update visa card for kindle

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account. To do this, please do the below steps. Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle - Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle) On the right side select "Settings" Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option) Click 'Edit Payment Method' Change your credit card details. Restart your Kindle and it will update It will then be updated If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I believe you closed Team viewer as I was disconnected.But the screen you are on is where you choose to join a table, that is the lobby.