Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to register my kindle but i do not have a kinle

Customer Question

I am trying to register my kindle but i do not have a kinle account and i need to create one but no one seems to be able to help me. Can you?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You can create one for free via your computer on my link below
Click me to open
Once you have created the account, then use the details on your Kindle and it will then be accepted.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please