Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Kindle which has 24 items, but reason I am

I have a Kindle which has 24 items, but for some reason I am unable to connect to the Kindle store and get more books. The screen goes blank as soon as I click on the Kindle store, the little wheel in the top left hand comer dose not even show up let alone go round. Please can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and check if you still have the problem.
Let me know the results please