Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

PC has been rebuilt need to reinstall NORTON 360 I have a

Customer Question

.PC has been rebuilt need to reinstall NORTON 360 I have a valid account
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this
On the computer you want to install on, go to https://norton.com/setup
Sign in as you already have a Norton account.
In the Install on this device window, make sure the product name that is displayed is the one you want to install, click Agree & Download.
If you want to install a new product, not listed in the window, click Enter a Product Key, and then enter the product key or PIN to begin the download.
Do one of the following depending on your browser:
For Internet Explorer: Click Run.
For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the
Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
Follow the on-screen instructions and it will then be installed.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please