Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I bought a new kindle, my second one, approx last october but

Customer Question

I bought a new kindle, my second one, approx last october but have not been very happy
with it. I can switch it on but that is all that happens, I cannot get anywhere with it. I spent approximately 3 hrs on the computer talking to 4 technicians last week to no avail, the last one gave me a number to call in the U.K. which is 00442070847911, when I rang it it told me to contact tech support by email. All I want is the address of somewhere in the U.K. OR Ireland that I can send it to to be fixed please!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry about the problems you are having
You will want the direct number to Amazon which is (UK) 0044(###) ###-####
Call this number, explain the situation and tell me exactly what they say please so we can take an alternative course of action if they give you headaches.
Let me know please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need anything else please.