Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

How do I down load from windows 10 to windows 8 please

Customer Question

how do I down load from windows 10 to windows 8 please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.If you want to roll back to Windows 8 from Windows 10click the Start button (the icon in the lower left corner of the desktop) and click Settingsclick Update and Securityclick Recoveryunder Go Back to Windows 8.1click Get Started
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much I will try that I will see if I can do it
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome. Let me know if any issues.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I try ed but they said I could not do it so I am going back to factory setting than you again
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I owe you one.Bookmark this question in your browser in case you have a follow up question in the future.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my lap top is playing me up and I would like help with it
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'll do my best. What seems to be the issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really don't no I have to go to history to get my emails like I have just now
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I can connect to your pc remotely and check things out. The thing is that it's almost midnight where I am, East coast US. And it's past my bedtime.
I'll send a message tomorrow and we can connect then or arrange a time to do it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you very much I think I have to up date my membership tomorrow which I will thanks again have a good day
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm not sure what time it is where you are but I'm available tonight from 9PM Eastern time US for about 2.5 hours. If this doesn't work for you, message me back with some times that are good for you and we'll work something out. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi am up now ok
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You'll need to download a small program so I can connect to youclick the link below to start the downloadhttp://tinyurl.com/RapidSupportWhen prompted to install click Run/Allow/OK if askedWhen done a small Teamviewer window will openYou will see on the page Your ID and PasswordPlease send me those number so I can connect to you.Please don't close the Teamviewer window or I won't be able to connect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find my id number at moment
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Did a page open that looks like this? (see attachment)I need the Your ID and Password ***** you see in the picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my id number i5598318-320 pass word kirtonmum1
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Those can't be the correct numbers. The Your ID number will be 9 numbersand look like this xxx xxx xxxand the password ***** be either 4 or 6 characters
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Click the Window 10 search box and type: downloadsYou should have the option to open the Downloads folderwith that folder open look for a file called: TeamviewerQSif found, double-click on it to start the installation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry have had my grandchildren hear and thay must have moved ever thing will get back to you tomorrow sorry about that
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
No problem. We can try tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Will you be available this even around the same time as last?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find my id number or my pass word I sent in to get them 2 days ago but not got back to me
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. You will see the numbers on a page that opens on your screen after the program has loaded.Click the link below to start the connection download- http://tinyurl.com/RapidSupport- Wait for the download to begin.(may take several moments depending on connection speed)-Click Run/Open/Allow when asked. -When the program has loaded, a window will open giving you a 9 digit YOUR ID and a 4 or 6 digit PASSWORD.Please post those numbers in a Reply below using the same spacing.I need them so I can connect to you.-You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (please do not close it).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
804 314 966 pass word5085
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
All set. Please let me know if any issues.