Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't connect to Mail (since this morning). Also, I don't

Customer Question

I can't connect to Mail (since this morning).
Also, I don't like Windows 10 and am unable (via System Restore) to revert to 8.1
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To revert back to windows 8.1 you need to use a different method and you have to do it within 1 month of the upgrade.
To do this
To access this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
You should see a “Go back to Windows 7″ or “Go back to Windows 8.1″ option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install. Microsoft will ask you why you want to go back.
Tell me if you can do this and if it fixes the email problem please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's done the trick - many thanks.Robert Anthony
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
your welcome Sir