Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

KamilAnwar1 did very well in stopping the problem with my

Customer Question

Customer did very well in stopping the problem with my windows 7 live mail.. duplication of IN box mails and endless flood of old e mails fuilling up the IN box.That all eventually cleared up.The only outstanding problem now is that I cannot SEND e mail from my OUTBOX on liv email. The windows mail showed that something to dowith my SERVER need to be may need to be 'CONFIRED. BuT HOW? John summers
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I PAID AN ADDITIONAL SUM IN ORDER TO CONTINUE WIL ASSISTANCE AFTERT THE INITIAL SUM OF £28. I UNDERSTOOD THT ASSISTANCE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR THE SUBSEQUENT PERIOD OF 7 DAYS9( I THINK IT WAS 7 DAYS) BECAUSE THE PROBLEM REMAINS AN INABILITY TO SEND on windows live mail. i am happy for further remote connection with team viewer to fix the last outstading issue with my e mails . John Summers

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i though we had dne that

Click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=101299
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NOTHING MORE THANK YOU. i ONLY WANT

ED ONE OFF HELP, NOT SUBSCRIPTION.

JOHN SUMMERS

Thanks, ***** ***** i cannot assist with billing; please email***@******.*** to ensure that you are not subscribed.