Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot register my kindle or log onto the internet

Customer Question

I
cannot register my kindle or log onto the internet
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and check if you still get the error.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

requested i try later

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I have marked this question to never close so no problem.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can now take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you