Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have new expired date on my credit card which kindle does

I have new expired date on my credit card which kindle does not recognise and I cannot seem to update it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcome
To renew the card which you have to do you this via your computer on your Amazon account.
To do this, please do the below steps.
Visit the page for your account - click here to go to this page
- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)
On the right side select "Settings"
Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)
Click 'Edit Payment Method'
Change your credit card details.
Restart your Kindle and it will update
It will then be updated
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant remember my Amazon password

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No problem, please go to my link below and you can then reset your Amazon password *****://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.htmlI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

after an agonizing session . . . . I finally got it all sorted out.

Thank you, Gillian

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
perfect Gillian! Just keep the password noted to avoid this issue in the futureIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you