Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have made an error with my g mail account !! In doing so

I have made an error with my g mail account !! In doing so I set up a new g mail account which I don't want , and can't get into my long standing account HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your Gmail issues. Do you still remember your old Gmail account and its current and working password? (Please do not post them here, just let me know so that I can give you detailed procedures to access it)Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's the address I've just given you !

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues. Unfortunately, I have no access to your Gmail account information that you submitted to us as these information like email accounts are treated with high confidentiality.Now, please confirm to me, do you still remember the working password ***** the old Gmail account that you are trying to access?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that confirmation.Now, in order to be able to access your old Gmail account in your computer, you need to first SIGN OUT from the currently signed in Gmail account - the new account. After signing out, you will then be redirected to the Sign In page.To SIGN OUT from your currently signed in Gmail account, please locate your avatar or account icon at the top right corner of the Gmail page.Click on it, then click on SIGN OUT.After signing out, you will see the login page. If the NEW Gmail account is still listed there, click on the link at the bottom that says "Sign in with a different account"That way, you shall be able to sign in to your ODL gmail account.Please let me know your results so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks will give it a try

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, please take your time. If you are stuck in any of the steps I described, please let me know, I am still here to help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, how is it going? Were you able to access your old gmail account after signing out from your NEW gmail account?Please let me know your results so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess