Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My KindlefireHDX will not close. Have charged it and pressed

Hi my KindlefireHDX will not close. Have charged it and pressed the on/off button for 30 secs +. Any ideas on how to fix the problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your kindle. 1. Find the power button on the back of your HDX.2. Press and hold down the power button for 60 seconds. Ignore any onscreen prompts and after 20 seconds your screen will go black.Press the power button and power it back on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Unfortunately the HDX has switched off and screen is blank, but it will now NOT switch back on.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
now try to press and slide the Power switch and hold it down for 10 seconds without connecting the charger.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Michelle my HDX seems to be working again. Brilliant!
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley or a star and hit submit.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.