Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I had a kindle fire which would not keep the charge so I got

Customer Question

I had a kindle fire which would not keep the charge so I got it replaced with acer android tablet. the shop that I purchased the tablet said I could transfer the books that I had bought from kindle around about 60 I also had a balance in my account that was formed by redeeming gift cards. Could you transfer this from Alexanders Kindle account To Alexanders Android account as I cannot seem to be able to.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computerTransfer all your Kindle ebooks to a computer and then tranfer it to the Acer tab. To load eBooks onto your Acer tablet, connect the tablet to your computer. If your computer does not recognize the tablet, you may have to download a USB driverOnce it is recognized by Windows, navigate to the LumiBooks folder. Copy and paste your eBooks into the LumiBooks folder. Alternatively, if you have your eBooks stored on an external storage device such as a USB thumb drive, you can load them onto the Android tablet using a File Management app downloaded from Google Play.Plug in your USB device to the tablet.Open your file management app of choice and navigate to the usb_storage folder. Copy and paste your eBooks into the LumiBooks folder. Note: Depending on the file management app you use, the method of getting to the usb_storage folder and copying and pasting files may differ greatly. Please consult with the maker of the app for complete details on how to use their software.Once you have your eBooks loaded into the LumiBooks folder, start the LumiRead app on your tablet. You books should now appear on the LumiRead bookshelf. Some books available for purchase are protected with Adobe DRM (Digital Rights Management). Before you can read them, you must enter an Adobe ID to activate your tablet. You only need to activate the ID one time, as it covers all purchases. If you already have an Adobe ID, you may use this to activate your tablet.To create an Adobe ID:Open LumiRead and tap the Settings button.Tap on Register Adobe ID, and then tap Create an Adobe Account. Follow the instructions to create your Adobe Account.Note: The email address you enter will be your Adobe ID. Please make sure you remember the password.Select Continue.Your Adobe ID is now registered. To enter your Adobe ID:Open LumiRead and tap the Settings button.Select Device activation and enter the email address and password ***** just used to create your Adobe ID.Tap Activate.You can now read eBooks protected with Adobe DRM.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($32). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance