yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Technologically Savvy
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

I have several 40 and 50 page documents which I need to permanently

I have several 40 and 50 page documents which I need to permanently view on my iPad Mini.
They are available on the web, and clicking on their url(s) shows me the complete document.
How do I transfer these documents and store them as permanently viewable on my iPad Mini?
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.
If that site allows you to print those documents i would recommend using a computer to print those documents as PDF. Then you can copy those pdf to your ipad to view as you please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That sounds extremely laborious, and I don't understand how to print as PDF and then copy to the iPad.

There must be an app which I could use to view and store these documents on the iPad directly?

Here is an article about print to pdf on ipads. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/apple/how-print-pdf-from-ipad-3532346/ . My best recommendation is to search playstore for print to pdf and see what ones have the best rating and have the functions to convert website into pdf. Try some of the trials one before you buy it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't want to print these PDF documents, please see my original question.

I want to be able to view PDFs on my iPad which I have found on the web, and store them permanently for future reference. I understand this is possible using iBook, but I haven't managed to achieve this. I understand GoodReader may be similar.

Print to pdf actually creates (prints) those documents to a pdf file. They dont actually print off a printers. Its way to convert electronic documents to a pdf format that allows you to view anytime.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. But how do I store and view these on my iPad?
Here is a good tutorial.http://www.macinstruct.com/node/444