John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Windows 10 is updated and I have also reset Office 2013. However,

windows 10 is updated and I have also reset Office 2013. However, I have no sound and an told no audio input device is installed. What do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir please specify the make and full model of the PC?
Which was the previous operating system installed in the PC?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HP Pavilion dv6-3060sa Entertainment Notebook PC

Windows 7 previously installed, though I must say that audio was working after updating to Windows 10. It is since I reset Office 2013 that it stopped.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details sir.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cf527109-53f6-40bf-931e-ee56930a2fae that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.