arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I am unable to get my gmail account to work since downloading

Customer Question

I am unable to get my gmail account to work since downloading windows 10 I get error 425
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected Note: You may only use the rating button when your issue got resolved...If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what you want me to do now

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, i would like to collect more info regarding issue which i think would help in troubleshooting.. 1: Is it regarding email client like outlook / Thunderbird etc, if so Are you able to able to login Gmail directly from browser ?2: Do you know your mail ID and password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can see my gmail account only by going on the web and on my phone

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can see my gmail account only by going on the web and on my phone I do know the ID and my google password

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
It means you are using a client and its on it you are not able to access gmail account, am i right?
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
If so, could you tell me what email client is used in computer?
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
It think its better to start a remote session on problematic computer so that i can troubleshoot issue more efficiently.If you are willing, please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

By all means it's all yours I might add that at aged 77 I do get a bit mixed ?

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Please Accept the Service..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=70b7a926-c738-4549-927b-49b5a788436dProcedure:1: Click Above link2: Click I Agree button3: Click Download4: Double click downloaded file to run
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hope your issue has been resolved... Would like to know the update from you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cool The service I received was superb and would not hesitate commending to others my thanks

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your feedback.. The Outlook shortcut is placed on computer Taskbar, You may click to open Outlook Thanks and Have a Great Day:)