John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I'm using windows 10. Having trouble opening gmail. Suspect

I'm using windows 10.
Having trouble opening gmail.
Suspect compatibility problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

1.Sir how do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

2.Do you get any error message?

Sincerely,

John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1. I use Google Chrome

2. Page opens blank - no error message

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details sir.

Have you tried opening Gmail on any other web browser like Edge,Internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox,if so does it shows the same issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Haven't tried these options

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Could you please try to open your gmail using edge browser which is located on the task bar the symbol for it is a big e.Please check it and let me know so that we can make sure whether its a browser issue or not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can't get Edge browser to work either.

I opened email yesterday OK with Google chrome but something has changed since without my knowledge

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No problem sir.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's OK

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4cad5e96-d7aa-4a0f-8b10-1aa3268eb955 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

seems OK now. Thank you

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Glad To know that sir.
Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i haven't done anything to reduce the boot up speed.I had only done disc clean-up to remove temp files,error logs this will not affect the boot up speed.Most of the windows 10 upgrade installation has some system performance issues like boot up slowness but this doesn't show always.No need to worry about this its normal for upgrade installations

Sincerely,
John