yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Technologically Savvy
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

It appears that my email account has been hacked; and therefore,

Customer Question

It appears that my email account has been hacked; and therefore, I cannot open my emails. What should I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 2 years ago.
What is your email service you use? What eror comes up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Aol. A picture with 'GAH' and an error on the page comes up. This has been happening for over a week now.
Have you tried accessing aol from your mobile device or another compurer to see if the same thing occurs. What browser are you using? Sounds more like a local browser issue and not email hack.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I've done so already
Can you post a screen shot of that page showing this error. One windows 7 there is a program called snipping than can create thescreen shot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have to see to someone now but will come back in an hour
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would you please abort this service and don't take any money from my card as the problem I have has still not been resolved. Thank you.
I'm still trying to assist you. But you still have not responded to my last questions of Can you post a screen shot of that page showing this error. In Windows 7 there is a program called snipping tool than can create the screen shot