Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

If I buy a new Kindle is it easy to move the books to it from

Customer Question

If I buy a new Kindle is it easy to move the books to it from my old kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.It is very easy to transfer your existing ebooks to the new Kindle and you can de-register the old one and re-register the new Kindle.i will give you all the steps in simple format.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
How to Register a Second Kindle to the Same EmailStep 1 Turn your second Kindle on and press the "Home" button.Step 2 Press the "Menu" button and select "Settings."Step 3 Select "Deregister," followed by the "Deregister" button in the dialog box that appears. The second Kindle is unlinked from the Amazon.com account it is currently registered to.Step 4 Press the "Menu" button and select "Register."Step 5 Enter the email address and password ***** the Amazon.com account used by your first Kindle device, and then click the "Register" button.Step 6 Launch the Web browser on your computer and navigate to the Amazon.com homepage. Click the "Sign In" button and enter the same email address and password ***** to register your second Kindle. You are logged in to your Amazon.com account.Step 7 Click the "Manage Your Kindle" button in the "Kindle Support" section. The settings section for your Kindle devices is displayed.Step 8 Click the "Personal Document Settings" link in the "Your Kindle Account" menu.Step 9 Click the "Edit" link to the right of your second Kindle's name in the "Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings" section. Change the "@kindle.com" email address to match that of your first Kindle and click the "Update" button. Your second Kindle is now registered to the same email addresses as your first Kindle.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

How to transfer ebooks from one Kindle to another Kindle. open the link below.

http://www.quora.com/How-can-I-transfer-books-from-one-Kindle-to-another-Kindle

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thanked you for good answer what should I do next ?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know what else you want to know i will answer your question accordingly. Feel free to ask.