Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Toshiba 1 TB USB2 PX1396U-3T01 has just stopped working.

Customer Question

My Toshiba 1 TB USB2 PX1396U-3T01 has just stopped working. The red LED lights and the blue LED intermittently flashes but nothing happens. Can this be repaired or at least the data saved?
Dave Friston
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is usually the casing that has faulted. If you take it into a computer store, they can dismantle it and connect directly to the internal hard drive within another computer.
Nearly always most of the data can be recovered from it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.