Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I have a problem again with Outlook today ~ Microsoft Outlook.

Customer Question

I have a problem again with Outlook today ~ Microsoft Outlook. I prefer to use this instead of my btyahoo email account but yet again they are stuck in btyahoo and not coming through. If you look at my history this has been sorted out before but I have used the method that cured it before but it is not working now.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that you have a problem with your Outlook software, and/or with your whole computer, if you have a problem that recurs again and again, of this type. What Windows (or MAC OS X, if you have an Apple...) version do you have?e.g. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 ? What MS Outlook version do you have? seeHelp - About Microsoft Outlookfor the version #.