Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Hotmail account has been hacked my in box has been cleared

my Hotmail account has been hacked my in box has been cleared out
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, if from in this account you send an email to yourself, do you receive it?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richard please fix this problem I have paid the 35 pounds

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes I know you have and I am waiting on you to respond to my questionI will again repeat it First, if from in this account you send an email to yourself, do you receive it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, needed to make sure that no redirects were put onto the account.
Check the Deleted folder if there are any emails listed there. If so, drag these back into the inbox.
If there are none listed there, go to the bottom of the deleted folders page and click on the blue recover deleted messages link
Do you then see your messages listed there? If so you can then restore these back to your inbox.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would now rate your service good

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Alex.
If you can please do that rating by clicking on one of the smiley faces then clicking Submit, that will then make it official.