Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Reference Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W690. The Battery/memory card

Customer Question

Reference Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W690. The Battery/memory card cover has broken and will not close. Can this be repaired?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Please do not shoot the messenger but unless it is under warranty, then it is not economically feasible to repair this as its all one component and they would have to replace the entire casing for this sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.