Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I try to put in a file name the screen shows the upper

Customer Question

When I try to put in a file name the screen shows the upper case only. for instance io press a 6 and comes back with ^ but only on specific software.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the make and model of your computer and which version of windows you are running please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 10 may be 10.1
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank youAnd can you tell me the make and model of the computer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
alan
the central core is from Antec AMD A series black edition
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, you have enabled Scroll Lock but I need to know the actual make and model of the computer (that is just the processor)But look on the keyboard for scr lck or similar and press this and test. If no change, hold the FN key and then press itDoes this resolve it?