Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I want to connect a call blocker to my land line 01474-814391.

Customer Question

I want to connect a call blocker to my land line 01474-814391. I understand I need to have Call Line Identity from you. Please proviode and advise. Alan Holland
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please who your Phone provider is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard 9.50 am 10 Sept Can you please let me have my Call Line Identity which I understand is needed to complete the insertion of a Call Blocker to my land line.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I just need to confirm please which provider you use, as we support a few here and you have not mentioned this. eg: British Telecom?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not IT literate.... I pay for my telephone through TalkTalk. I assume they are my provider
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - I now realise that I pay Plus Net for my telephone.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem
This is all done online, but their website is down as luck would have it
Call on 0800(###) ###-####and you can then get this enabled as you cannot use their website at the moment
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.