Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am having problems with my Microsoft Email Account. It will

Customer Question

I am having problems with my Microsoft Email Account. It will not accept my password. Each time I try to sign in it automatically returns to the Internet Explorer page. BT assures me that there is nothing with their Broadband System.
I am in the process of having a Microsoft Outlook account through Dell Technical Support but they are unable to set this up because the above problem. They are unable to transfer my emails to the offline account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with internet explorer.
Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options
Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.
Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset
Then restart the computer and tell me if you can then sign in
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please