Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Good afternoon, I have forgotten my yahoo password, It is saved

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I have forgotten my yahoo password, It is saved on my computer and keeps me signed in and I haven't needed to enter for quite some time but I would like to send and receive emails on my mobile which I recently upgraded. Pleas can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Yes, I can help you with this one. Since you might have forgotten the password ***** since you are not entering it each time you use your Yahoo email since the password ***** ***** saved and remembered by your browser, the very first step that you can do is to "reveal" that saved or remembered password.Before we proceed to the exact process, please tell me the following information:Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 computer?How do you access your Yahoo email? Using Internet Explorer? Firefox? or Chrome?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jess M, I am not really that savvy with all technical stuff, I think it is Windows 7 or 8, I access my emails via Chrome,I was hoping you would just email the password ***** me, and I am also a slow typer. Grew up with no emails, laptops and mobile phones were like holding a brick to your head

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, no one can have access to your password ***** it is a highly confidential information. The fastest way to resolve your issue is by recovering the saved or remembered password ***** your system.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly recover your password ***** you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I didn't realize that I am emailing someone in the USA, no problem, but what amount is that in English sterling and will you keep adding charges, I think that is a bit naughty. Anyway , what page do I need to be on ? Go ahead.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session. Regarding the amount conversion, I do not know the exact figure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok if you don't know the exact amount that's fine, to the nearest pound? I am now going outside for 5 mins for a fag and a comfort break, so give me 5 please, and I'll let you know when I'm back

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
I already sent the formal offer. Did it show in $ or in your currency?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It showed as £10.72, thats fine, go ahead.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Please accept the offer. It showed that you rejected it. After accepting the offer we can proceed with the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=16472003-0c37-434a-b857-ad6fca5ed5de2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess