Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I am repeatedly having a problem every time I am using my

I am repeatedly having a problem every time I am using my computer,
On the screen....Internet Explorer stopped working or recover webpage.
AVG Internet Security, high memory usage detected, to close and reopen
the application for faster performance.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease let me know since when the problem started
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($22). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
please click hereAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
please let me know once you are connected