arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I am from malaysia. i have a hotmail account. i tried opening

Customer Question

i am from malaysia. i have a hotmail account. i tried opening it in switzerland and now in ireland. but WAS NOT ABLE TO DO SO.I AM TIERD OF TRYING TO CONTACT MICROSOFT FOR THE PAST SEVERAL DAYS-THEY ARE OF NO HELP TO ME.I LIKE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD ***** THAT I CAN OPEN MY E-MAIL .PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW?
THANK YOU.
DR.C.P.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked
Dear Doctor,This happens due to security policy laid by Hotmail. You know almost all email providers records your last login location and a big change in location like overseas login will be prevented. This is what Hotmail did. Actually the process is simple. You need to provide the credentials prompted by Hotmail and once done you can login to mail It seems you have trouble to get into your mail box ever after your tried above procedure.I would like to check it from my side, for that would you please share your mail id?If you are ok, share your old password ***** for it Waiting for your replyFiyaz
Doctor, Are you getting my response
Dear Sir,Hope you are doing good. Its been a couple of days since i get reply. This call is in opened stage and would like to know if you are still waiting for answer.. Thanks