arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

My E-Mail -***@******.*** - is NOT working, since

Customer Question

My E-Mail -***@******.*** - is NOT working, since it appears that my password ***** ***** longer operative. I have tried several times and have not had any luck in getting into my E-mail. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. Liz Stott
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked
Please let me know when you are ready
Hello sir, Didn't find you back.. Please let me know if you are still waiting for answer
Dear Sir,Hope you are doing good. Its been a couple of days since i get reply. This call is in opened stage and would like to know if you are still waiting for answer.. Please respondThanks