bbranham3
bbranham3, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  15+ Years on the job experience, Virus removal, PC Support, Network Diagnostics, Solution Design, VOIP Solutions
53638328

How its posible to receiving jack emails to my account and

How its posible to receiving jack emails to my account and when I click to block them a note appears that I can't block my email address? Somebody using the same address?
Category: Computer
Expert:  bbranham3 replied 1 year ago.
hello i will be glad to assist you with information about your issue
Expert:  bbranham3 replied 1 year ago.
In many cases spam is sent in a way that hides its actual originating account. One of the ways spammers do this is by sending messages to a recipient from themselves since they know basic message blocking will not be able to be used to prevent delivery. This is a form of "spoofing", or disguising of the sender of the message. In most cases your account email address was found in someone elses email that had been compromised and the spammer is now using every address they found in that account to send out messages.It is always a good idea to change the password ***** your email account on a regular basis using complex passwords. Use this link to help in choosing passwords that match the definition of a complex "strong" password *****://strongpasswordgenerator.com/ To prevent receiving these specific messages consult your email provider's manual on the use of advanced filters to block them. As always if this information was helpful please mark this answer as accepted as this is the only way we are compensated for our services. If you have any other questions I can assist with please feel free to ask them as well.